Table of Contents 2. Installation
In the very unlikely event that you wish to
uninstall NeoFinder on a computer, please follow these steps:
1. Make sure the NeoFinder Menu Bar QuickFind is not running any
more, by turning it off in the Preferences.
2. Locate and delete the NeoFinder Database folder. To do that,
select LIBRARY in NeoFinder, and use the Reveal in Finder
command, either in the context menu,
or the Special menu.
By default, NeoFinder uses a folder inside /Users/yourname/Library/Application
Note: This will delete all your NeoFinder catalog
files. If you wish to keep them, do not delete them!
3. Delete the NeoFinder application, probably located inside
your Applications folder
4. Delete the NeoFinder Preferences file, named de.wfs-apps.neofinder.plist
inside your local Preferences
To absolutely ensure that your Mac will delete all NeoFinder
preferences, also run this command line in
5. Delete the NeoFinder folder in Application Support. This is also
where NeoFinder stores your active license, if you have
6. If you have used the Map in NeoFinder, also remove the
7. You can also remove the NeoFinder QuickLaunch cache file,