NeoFinder 6.0 is finally here!
32 Months of hard work
179 Exciting New Features
1 New Name
After 16 years, we really had to drop the "CD" in the name of CDFinder, even though we really grew fond of it.
But since everything is new in that cool version 6.0, we went for the new name NeoFinder!
NeoFinder is fully rewritten in Cocoa, has a beautiful new interface, and a LOT to offer.
Some of the new and amazing features include:
- New Icon
- Everything in one window, but you can of course view catalogs, folders, or albums in separate windows for much better workflow as well
- New Column mode, to complete Icon and List mode
- Fully integrated Inspector
- Fully integrated map with GeoFinder
- New Wikipedia Inspector for items with GPS geotags
- Super-fast multi-core Find engine
- Smart Folders
- New powerful Find Editor has more options
- Albums, to keep interesting items together
- Better Browser-like navigation
- Massively improved Audio-CD cataloging: Reads ISRC, MCN, and CD-TEXT from the disk, uses MusicBrainz for track titles
- New Importers for Canto Cumulus and MediaDex CRE files, for WhereIsIt for Windows XML files, DiskCatalogMaker Export files, and Tolis BRU Tape Backup report files
- Importer for iView MediaPro and Expression Media XML files now integrated
- NeoFinder now catalogs, displays, and searches OpenMeta keywords!
- AutoUpdater: Update your catalogs with a time schedule (requires business License)
- Faster cataloging of photos
And a LOT more!
We can offer you this amazing new update for a very low price, and all customers who have purchased their CDFinder after January 1, 2011, will even get this update for free!
NeoFinder is available today! Download the demo or buy a license or an update now.